Racing Updates 6.22.21

Argyle: She has outperformed expectations in her last two starts and it is now time to put her up in class and try out a smaller stakes race this weekend. She is being pointed to the Currier And Ives at the Meadows on Friday June 25th.

Shakespeare - Racing at Yonkers Tuesday June 22nd.

Almanac: He has recovered from his brief sickness and is expected to race on Friday or Saturday at Scioto Downs in Ohio.

Blend: She had a good report from her vet exam on Saturday and she has been given the green light to return to training. She is going to return to training with Carter Pinske at the Red Mile.

Barrier: No updates. Training well. Still waiting to hear when he is qualifying.

Broadway: Same as Barrier. Nothing likely until July for her.

Gulf Shores: Brilliant qualifier last Tuesday at Delaware County Fairgrounds in 1:57.4. Ronnie Wrenn was very happy and he is due to qualify again on Tuesday June 22nd again at Delaware County Fairgrounds. He looks like a potentially very good Ohio sire stakes colt or more.

102 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All